Certified Ethical Hacker v10 (ECC4601593728)
CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA Cyber Ops
LogRhythm Certified Security Analyst
LogRhythm Certified Platform Administrator
LogRhythm Certified Deployment Engineer
Information Disclosure in JForum (CVE-2019-7550)
Southern Methodist University, Class of 2016 – B.S. in Physics and Mathematics
Adversarial Engineer, Critical Start Inc, TEam ARES. November 2018 – Present
- Perform adversarial simulations for customers against custom web applications, wireless networks, and externally facing servers.
- Complete research to find 0days in software. 1 0day found and 1 CVE awarded (CVE-2019-7550)
- Manage all social engineering engagements and maintain all servers related to social engineering.
Penetration Tester, General Datatech, July 2018 – November 2018
- Vulnerability testing, penetration test and interfacing with 3rd party testing companies as appropriate.
- All vulnerability scans of the environment and providing reports based on the customer need (e.g. POA&M formats).
- Perform threat hunting activities to proactively seek out weaknesses in the environment and working with partners to remediate.
- Perform network penetration, web/mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and C-level audiences
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through remediation, and mentoring less experienced staff
Security Analyst, General Datatech, March 2017 – July 2018
- Administer LogRhythm platform and maintain efficient operation.
- Tune LogRhythm AI Engine rules to create better security reporting. Reduced false positive rate by 43%.
- Launch phishing campaigns against GDT employees and create phishing training for employees. Reduced employee click rate from 19% to 7%.
- Monitor dark web for data breaches affecting GDT and its customers.
- Monitoring and analyzing network traffic, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), security events and logs using the LogRhythm tool.
- Creating and tracking security investigations for resolution.
- Composing security alert notifications and other communications.
Security Engineer, General Datatech, January 2017 – March 2017
- Worked with customers to ﬁnd vulnerabilities within server architectures and data centers.
- Provided services for Physical Security (Cameras, Access Control, etc.) for multiple clients. Worked with ﬁrewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto), data center storage (Pure), Virtualized Hardware (VSphere) and networking (Cisco)
Engineering Intern, General Datatech, May 2016 – December 2016
- Staged and assembled data center technology for conﬁguration before deployment, worked on conﬁguration and deployment of networking equipment for various commercial purposes.
- Deployed IP Phones, routers, switches, and servers at customer sites.
Truck of the Future, General Datatech, March 2017 – November 2018
Designed, developed, prototyped, and field tested a smart truck of the future. The truck contains multiple technologies to ensure driver and messenger safety and reduce loss. These technologies include RFID bag tracking, badge access control, IoT dashboards, transportation grade routers, micro-cameras with onboard NVR, and custom wiring harnesses.
ParallelPi, Personal Project, January 2016 – December 2016
Designed and built a 12 node Raspberry Pi parallel processing cluster to explore the intricacies of OpenMP and parallel processing. The cluster used 63 Watts of power at max power and produced 5.76 GFLOPS of compute power. A full write up of the project can be found here.
Other Honors and Achievements
TEDxSMU Speaker, 2016
Spoke at a TEDxSMU audition in March of 2016 about the ParallelPi project and the future of budget supercomputing.
Hamilton Scholar, Southern Methodist University, 2015 – 2016
Completed physics research as part of the Super Cryogenic Dark Matter Search collaboration. Explored the effects of Radon plate out in Copper, and researched ways to mitigate the effects on ultra-sensitive next-generation dark matter detectors. Thesis available here.
Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.